Monday, February 1, 2016

Nibblefest Artist Interview: Jodi Oster

Nibblefest Artist Interview: Jodi Oster




Art by Jodi Oster


How long have you been creating art (and/or) selling it online? 

I have been creating for more then 20 years. Selling online for about 14 years.


How did you first hear about Nibblefest and when did you first start Nibblefesting? 

If I remember correctly, I found out about NFAC when I was looking on ebay.




Art by Jodi Oster

What do you enjoy about Nibblefest? 

I enjoy the challenges (themes) each month. It makes me think. I also like seeing what everyone else comes up with.


Art by Jodi Oster



What do you do to drive traffic to your Nibblefest auction(s)?

I try to get people to go on ebay each month when NFAC is happening by posting on ebay and on instagram.




What are you working on right now? (Side projects? Wip?) 

I have a few different projects going on. I do craft shows so I am always creating new things. 
Art by Jodi Oster

 Where can people find your work?

My Facebook Page
My Etsy Shop
and instagram- josterfolkart





Art by Jodi Oster








No comments:

Post a Comment